Friday, June 26, 2009

niiztoc altepetl zacatlan, ce yoc.


Zacatlan (Zacatecas), Mexico

Well, here I am again in beautiful, cozy Zacatecas. I'm studying Nahuatl with the Instituto de Docencia e Investigacion Etnologica de Zacatecas (IDIEZ) and Yale University. Although I wanted to take beginning and advanced courses of Nahuatl again, I can only find enough time and energy to take the advanced courses. This is fine and I am still learning a lot. The institute has changed locations and has grown a bit. I really enjoy what I'm studying right now and I love the work environment. I hope that I can get into the U.N. or some other international, cultural, social and scientific organization. I need to consider what I will do soon. I think I want to go to graduate school, but I need funding and money and a clearer sense of what I would like to do. Hopefully with these experiences, I will get a better idea of what I should be doing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a mind full of opinions that were meant to be heard! Let me know what your views are.

Blog Archive