Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cafe con noticias


This gig has been working out pretty well. I've been able to practice my Spanish, both spoken and written, while working as a Mexican-American journalist for a Mexican newspaper. It turns out that there is still a small language barrier, and that I can't do ten things at once, no matter how much I would like to. This is an extremely great opportunity to gain experience and I love the people I work with. I really want to write great stories for the paper and get their magazines back on the roll to making money. Soon, the two Laredo's will know who we are and they will look to us for the best news and cultural coverage.

Here's to the next hueyi tlacuiloc pan tlahtolli espanol huan ingles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a mind full of opinions that were meant to be heard! Let me know what your views are.

Blog Archive