Thursday, April 14, 2011

Work, or something like that

It has been less than a month since my former employer and I had a disagreement about direction and I decided to explore other options. Since then, I have only contacted local news/magazine publishers and yet the response has been wonderful. I have to sit down and choose what I am to do. I have to be working while I plan and start my very own company. I have so many ideas, I just need to follow everything one step at a time.

Everyone who I have worked and spoken with thus far is great and very professional. If anyone should want to contribute either as a writer, commentator or photographer, send me a direct message @Notlahtol_Blog on Twitter. I accept work in any language, so please don't hesitate to ask about anything.

See you soon peeps. I have to write a bunch of stories for some papers in town, and I have to send something out to a national publication. Exciting! Timoittazeh moztlah notequixpoyohuan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a mind full of opinions that were meant to be heard! Let me know what your views are.

Blog Archive