Monday, May 16, 2011

Suggestions?

Hey guys! Sorry I have been busy with work an unable to blog much. Since it seems I have a decent following, I'm throwing this out here. What do you want to read or discuss on this blog? I usually write about Nahuatl or something concerning anthropology or ethnic studies, but I'm open to ideas. I am down on the border, but I think the cartel violence is somewhat romanticized. That's not to say I don't care about lives being lost in this conflict in Mexico and United States (the drug violence is here in the U.S. too, whether you want to admit it or not).

Post a comment here, or send a message on Twitter @Notlahtol_Blog. Thanks guys, see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I like the blog! Just update it more frequently!

    ReplyDelete

You have a mind full of opinions that were meant to be heard! Let me know what your views are.

Blog Archive